Your cart is currently empty.
Owning your custom Roller Lock is just a few steps away! Click on the steps below for more information.
- 1. Design Your Roller Lock
- 2. Checkout and Pay Deposit
- 3. Stay Informed
- 4. Final Payment
- 5. FFL Delivery
1. Design Your Roller Lock
Use the Roller Lock Configurator to build your unique firearm. If you don't see the options you want, please send us an email and we'll work with you to make your dream a reality. You also have the option to contact us to discuss changes to your selected configuration. We will do everything possible to accommodate changed if done promptly after submission and prior to ordering or manufacturing parts to begin the construction process.
2. Checkout and Pay Deposit
A 50% deposit is collected at time of checkout for any rifle order. The remaining 50% of the rifle cost, plus any shipping costs and any applicable sales taxes are collected prior to shipment of your rifle order. Any purchases of store items will be collected in full at the time of checkout, including shipping charges and taxes, if any.
3. Stay Informed
We know you're eager to get your firearm and head to the range, so we want to make the wait as painless as possible. As part of our customer engagement process, we take the time to keep you informed on the status of your build. You will receive notification of the construction progress for your unique firearm at each of the major steps listed below. If we have a delay due to manufacturing backlogs and waiting on parts, we'll let you know that too.
– Receiver hand rolled and serialized
– Barrel hand-pressed into trunnion, head spaced and all dimensions verified
– Trunnion welded into receiver
– Hand-fitment of your desired components and basic function check
– Live test fire of your customized firearm. Head spacing checked again and all dimensions reverified
– Individualized hand application of your desired finish
– Verification of all desired components installed correctly with your desired finish and within our specification
– Firearm packaged and ready for shipment
4. Final Payment
The remaining cost of your firearm plus shipping charges and taxes are collected prior to final shipment from our small facility in Norther Texas. We'll contact you to arrange for final payment.
5. FFL Delivery
Once final payment is received, we will ship your firearm to the FFL you specify in your state of residence. Either you or the FFL holder may email the current FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and use your order number as the Subject. No additional information is necessary. Once verified, we'll have your one-of-a-kind roller lock on its way to you as soon as possible!